Whether you are a woman or man with a bit of weight or muscles, you know that finding the best jeans for big thighs can be quite a challenge. …
One thing you must know in order to get the best jeans for guys with big thighs is to balance between not too tight and not too loose.
However, there are many jeans for people with big thighs and all you have to do is know where to look. First, lets look at a few things that you need to know before buying any plus size jeans or big thighs jeans.
Buying Guide for Best Jeans for Big Thighs.
Like everything else you can buy, your specific needs will determine exactly what you buy.
The best jeans for big thighs are not any different and it all depends on your preferences and need . Let’s look at some of the factors you should consider to get the best jeans for curves;
Though you can wear any type of jeans to a casual event, professional events and establishments dictate you wear something respectful and official.
Denim trousers with a dark color such as black or blue with a straight and tapered leg are more appropriate for professional settings while flared legs and low waist will be better for clubs and parties.
- Your Body Shape
Though most women are curvy, their body shapes are often very different as some have wide hips and very small waist while others have a wide waist and big behind.
The best jeans for girls with big thighs must also have the right dimensions of waist and legs so the fit can be perfect all round.
The best jeans for thick thighs are those that have a high or medium rise waist and not low rise.
People who are well endowed in the mid-section area look best when their belly button is hidden and high-rise waist trousers are able to hug the hips and thighs better from that level.
Denim makes the best jeans for curvy women because they are stretchy and comfortable.
Men on the other hand must consider something tougher especially if their jobs require a protective layer for your legs.
A good combination of the best jeans for big thighs men is cotton, polyester and some spandex so you have durability and elasticity.
7 Best Jeans For Large Thighs | Best Jeans For Thick Thighs .
1. Levi’s Men’s 550 Relaxed-Fit Jeans For Men With Big Thighs.
Levis men’s jeans are known for having a very thick material that serves you for years without even fading.
These 550 relaxed fit jeans are for that guy who just wants to be easy and relaxed in the house, street or club.
- Levis 550 have ample room in the seat and thighs so you will be comfortable to sit, bend or work.
- These big thigh jeans are top notch quality with tough fabric, stitching and colors that don’t fade so they are very durable.
- These jeans sit on the waist which is the best position for relaxed jeans and no matter what you do, the jeans will not expose your mid region.
- The tapered leg, zipper closure and 5 pockets design make these jeans not only comfortable but handy as well.
- The fabric seems to be worse quality than the original Levis.
2. Vibrant Women’s Juniors Bell Bottom High Waist Fitted Denim Jeans.
These high waist fitted denim pants are a must have for any girl who wants to look and feel cool.
The jeans have faux pockets on the fronts and button and zip fly that is very easy to zip up.
- Vibrant Women’s Juniors Bell Bottom jeans have a comfortable stretchy material so pulling them up your thighs and bum is not hard at all.
- the flared bottom always have a way of making your thighs look thinner and also have that fun look.
- They have a waist fitting which is very important because you don’t want your upper waist flowing out of the jeans.
- Since its soft denim with light vintage wash, cleaning them is easy and they feel amazing on your skin.
- No complaints yet.
3. Levi’s Women’s Jeans For Curvy Thighs.
There is nothing more feminine than natural curves and this Levi’s Women’s 529 Curvy Bootcut Jean know exactly how to accentuate those curves to perfection.
These curvy girl jeans have a low rise so you can tuck in your shirt or top and the cut sucks in your tummy for a sexier look.
- The jeans are stretchy denim that will be able to hug your bum and thighs perfectly without struggling to pull up.
- Since the cut is straight from thighs to ankles, you can wear these jeans professionally or casually and look very classy and mature.
- The boot cut enables you to wear any type of shoe you want and everyone can still see your beautiful shoes and toes.
- The jeans are soft and comfortable and even though they are mid-rise, the back has a higher rise so there is no waist gap.
- Buy a smaller size because they really do stretch.
4. Calvin Klein Men’s Relaxed Fit Jean.
Calvin Klein Men’s Relaxed Fit Jeans for men with big thighs are for that guy who wants to feel relaxed and free all day long just like the Levis 559.
- The jeans are 98% cotton and 2% elastane so there is a bit of stretch to them even if you pick a smaller size.
- There is a lot of room on the seat, thighs and even leg to ankle so you are relaxed from waist to toe.
- They are extremely soft and comfortable on your skin because of the cotton and you can machine wash.
- For those who prefer jeans that sit below the waist, Calvin Klein Men’s Relaxed Fit Jean are perfect and they are available in many colors.
- They appear to be too long for most people.
5. Levi’s Plus-Size Jeans For Curvy Women.
On top of making the best men’s jeans in the world, Levis also came up with fantastic jeans for women with curves who want to look good.
- Levis make jeans with a very tough fabric so they will last you a very long time.
- These skinny jeans for big thighs have whiskering at the hips and fade all the way to the knees so they look a bit unique and unfinished which is the in-thing now.
- Levi’s Women’s jeans are made of 60% cotton, 23%viscose, 16%polyester and 1% elastane so they are not just durable but very stretchy as well.
- You can wear skinny jeans with pams, heels and boots and still look classy plus there is no limitation to what you can wear on top.
- They stretch too much with time.
6. Dickies Men’s Relaxed Fit Straight-Leg Duck Carpenter Jean.
Dickies Men’s Relaxed Fit Straight-Leg jeans are called Duck Carpenter Jeans because they are extremely tough and will protect you from all sorts of danger.
- You will have these jeans for years to come because they are very durable especially if you don’t overuse them.
- They have a relaxed fit and roomier thighs, seat and legs so you can move around, bend and work comfortably.
- The straight cut and high waist means you can wear the jeans for any type of occasion and wear with any shoe.
- Since they are a handy man’s jeans, they comes with pockets for tools and utility loops so you will have your tools near you as you work.
The fabric is too hard and rough so you need some getting used to and a few washes.
7. LEE Women’s Plus Size Modern Series Curvy Fit Maxwell Trouser.
If you need jeans for curvy figures that have that professional look, these LEE Women’s Plus Size Modern Series will be the right choice.
These jeans are especially good if you are a petite woman with sizable hips and thighs because they are roomier at those places but the waist and legs are fairly narrow.
- LEE Women’s Plus Size Modern Series are 97% cotton so they are soft and comfortable on your skin while the 3% spandex allows them to stretch easily for a snug fit.
- The long straight leg makes this trouser look very professional and makes the lady look a bit taller than they are.
- These jeans are mid-rise in the front and high-rise at the back so you look sexy without leaving a waist gap.
- You can wear these jeans with any pair of jeans depending on the occasion since the leg opening is 20.5’’ with 29’’ inseam short and 34’’ long.
- Sizing is inconsistent with different colors.
Finding the best jeans for big thighs is the first and most important step to looking good with jeans if your thighs and hips are wide.
In addition, you should also know what kind of shoes, tops and jackets to wear with the said trouser so you can look your best.