Fashion for large-chested women: go for V-necks and keep it simple up top. Make sure your bra fits well too.
Although many women would like larger breasts, being a woman with a large cup size is not always what it seems.
For example, it is not always easy to dress well.
Women’s breasts are getting bigger and bigger, and we apparently owe that to the pill and our eating habits.
If you have large breasts, the first thing you want is for your breasts to look good in your clothes without looking even bigger than they are.
Table of Contents
- 1 Fashion for large-chested women: Introduction
- 2 General tips
- 3 Fashion for large-chested women: Tips for your neckline
- 4 Fashion for large-chested women: Tips for jackets and vests when you have large breasts
- 5 Fashion for large-chested women: Jewelry, ornaments and purses
- 6 Fashion for large-chested women: Fabrics, colors and patterns
- 7 Style tips for large breasts
- 8 Fashion for large-chested women: Conclusion
Fashion for large-chested women: Introduction
Finding clothes that fit well while you have a large cup size is like searching for a needle in a haystack.
If it’s right for your breasts, it’s not right anywhere else and vice versa. So it’s definitely not an easy job.
It can be difficult to find clothing if you have a large size breast. Many clothes are made on averages.
What clothes will look good on you if you have a large cup size?
The right length of your sleeves will also benefit your breasts. With short sleeves, the focal point is at chest height.
So choose three-quarter length sleeves or sleeves that fall at the elbow.
Dress yourself with layers.
A dress that draws attention to your breasts can be picked up by wearing a short (wrap) cardigan on top that ties around your waist.
One of the best clothing tips for large breasts is to choose a well-fitting bra for a big bust.
The right one shouldn’t be too small and should provide adequate support.
Go for simple and don’t make it too difficult.
Clothing with folds and pleats around your breasts add volume and draw attention to where you don’t want it.
Wide or slouchy clothing is not flattering to anyone. It often makes you look fatter than you really are, and the same goes for your breasts.
Fashion for large-chested women: Tips for your neckline
Great ideas ✔
Opt for a V-neck. It starts wide at the neck and tapers to the chest.
This shows a lot of skin that draws attention and makes your breasts appear smaller.
Choose dresses, vests or shirts with a wrap. These flatter a larger bosom and also have a V-neckline.
Absolutely avoid ❌
Narrow straps or spaghetti straps are not a good choice. They enhance the contrast with large breasts. Choose wider straps.
Avoid tops, T-shirts and dresses with a halter line. Such halter tops start narrow at the neck and run wide to the breasts.
This will highlight the breasts and also make them look larger. Probably not what you’re looking for.
Avoid high-necked clothing such as T-shirts or shirts with a high round neck and turtlenecks.
This creates one large, compact chest area, which is not flattering for ladies with large bosoms.
Fashion for large-chested women: Tips for jackets and vests when you have large breasts
Interesting ideas ✔
Go for tightly cut and fitted jackets.
Choose jackets or vests with a single button row. A double button row draws too much attention to the chest area.
Bad ideas ❌
Narrow lapels or no lapels are the better choice.
Bomber jackets are not a good choice for women with larger breasts, as are workout jackets and other jackets that are not fitted.
Fashion for large-chested women: Jewelry, ornaments and purses
Tips for ladies with large breasts ✔
Necklaces may be quite large or have a large pendant.
Go for short chains that lay flat above your chest.
It may not be obvious, but the size of your handbag can help you balance the overall look.
Choose a medium or large bag and avoid bags that are too small.
Mistakes to avoid if you have a large bust ❌
Avoid long chains if you have a firm bosom. Long necklaces often do not fall nicely over large breasts.
And necklaces that are too small and too delicate should also be avoided.
Fashion for large-chested women: Fabrics, colors and patterns
To be considered if you have large breasts ✔
Supple, fine fabrics such as cotton, jersey fabric or lambswool are a good choice.
Choose dark colors above the waist to draw less attention to your chest.
Not to be considered with a large bosom ❌
Chunky knit sweaters with cables or patterns make your breasts look bigger. Put it back.
Velvet, satin and stiff, rigid fabrics aren’t such a good idea either.
Horizontal stripes are not recommended if you want to tone down your large bosom.
Vertical or diagonal stripes would work well.
Style tips for large breasts
Are you blessed with a beautiful pair of large breasts? Count yourself lucky because some can only dream of that!
Balance your body and feel great in your skin with the following style tips.
Large breasts? Fantastic tips for your clothes ⭐
- In general, light tops with dark pants or skirts draw attention to your breasts, while a dark top and light pants draw attention away from your breasts.
- A cap sleeve, three-quarter length sleeves and long sleeves flatter a woman with a larger cup size.
- Feel free to leave an extra button open on your jacket or blouse. Tied buttons above the bust line visually pull your breasts down.
- Lapel vests or dresses are ideal! They highlight your waistline beautifully.
- With loose fitting clothing, busty ladies look heavier. Nicely fitted clothing creates a feminine, stylish silhouette, especially around the bust line.
- Opt for deeper necklines. Avoid tops with high necks or roll collars.
- You can’t go wrong with a V-neck because it breaks up your cleavage. It lengthens your upper body and draws attention to the bare patch of skin rather than your breasts.
- Dresses with a belt or bow tie are also very flattering. They are a focal point and bring shape to your silhouette and make your legs look longer.
- Those who prefer not to draw attention to the bosom are better off wearing basic outerwear. Details and accessories just draw attention to your breasts.
- You can feel free to choose a more striking pair of pants or skirt, one with a print, for example.
- Wear the right lingerie. Choose a bra style for big breasts that supports and lifts your breasts and beautifully shows off your silhouette.
Fashion for large-chested women: Conclusion
By keeping your tops simple, or wearing dresses with a V-neck, you will draw attention away from a larger chest and present a wonderful silhouette.
The right fitting comfortable bra is also important, read our other page where we discuss the top-rated bras for big breasts.
But the most important thing remains: wear what you feel good in! Self-confidence is the most beautiful accessory.
Related: Can wearing a bra to bed be harmful?