How do I get a pretty stomach as a woman? Are there any miracle cures?
Is there a safe way to get rid of a heavy and bloated belly?
Yes you can get get what you’re asking for!
Follow these tips, and you’re bound to see changes.
Table of Contents
- 1 How do I get a pretty stomach as a woman through exercise?
- 2 How do I get a pretty stomach as a woman in bed?
- 3 How do I get a pretty stomach as a woman on a train or bus?
- 4 How do I get a pretty stomach as a woman? Tips for a flat stomach
- 5 How do I get a pretty stomach as a woman? Stop the bloat
- 6 How do I get a pretty stomach as a woman? Sit up!
How do I get a pretty stomach as a woman through exercise?
Small exercises to do during the day
Toning your abs is so totally worth it!
Don’t miss any opportunity to build up your abs while going about your business and activities.
Some examples of daily exercises:
On the couch watching TV
Raise your legs and contract your abdominal muscles for 7 seconds by raising one leg a few inches.
Breathe out through your mouth during this contraction.
Breathe in through your nose as you slowly rest your leg, then repeat with the other.
In the office
Contract your abdominal muscles for 7 seconds while inhaling through your mouth, then release.
During a brisk walk, contract your abdominal muscles for 7 steps, exhaling through your mouth.
Recover for 7 steps. Repeat.
Going up the stairs
Climb 5 steps at a steady pace while contracting your abdominal muscles.
Exhale through your mouth. Recover for 4 steps.
How do I get a pretty stomach as a woman in bed?
Lie on your back, bend your knees toward your chest and contract your abs for 5 seconds.
Release for 4 seconds and repeat at least 7 times.
Breathe out through your mouth during the contraction.
How do I get a pretty stomach as a woman on a train or bus?
If you’re standing, gradually contract your abdominal muscles for 7 seconds.
Release them for another 7 seconds.
Then contract them 7 times in a row in rapid 3-second phases.
How do I get a pretty stomach as a woman? Tips for a flat stomach
- Try a relaxation technique at bedtime.
- Remove low seating you sink into.
- Drink water regularly in small quantities
- Avoid carbonated drinks and don’t drink too much during meals.
- Consider breathing more slowly from time to time.
- Take time to chew your food.
- From time to time, treat yourself to a draining belly massage.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Stand up straight as often as possible.
- Could you do with some more support to help your posture while instantly looking slimmer? Check out these best waist cinchers for plus-size women.
- Stretch at least once a day, preferably at bedtime.
- Be physically active on a regular basis.
- Read more about how to lose weight, also around the waist, in our other article What is the best way to lose weight around the waist for women?
How do I get a pretty stomach as a woman? Stop the bloat
Sometimes after a meal, you may experience bloating, which is most often flatulence.
Some foods are more prone to lead to this: cabbage, avocados and bread, for example.
What to do
- Monitor sugar intake.
- Take the time to chew.
- Reduce dairy products.
- Practice sport regularly to counteract possible abdominal distension.
- Avoid chewing gum.
- Beware of quick fixes sold on the internet.
Is it advisable to drink a lot if you have a swollen stomach?
No. Some organisms have great difficulty eliminating water.
Drinking excessively is not always beneficial.
Excess fluid intake strains the kidneys unnecessarily.
In some cases it is advisable to drink, in others not.
Why do I sometimes get a bloated stomach outside of my period?
There may be several reasons.
Functional colopathy (irritable bowel syndrome) is one of them.
It is accentuated by the absorption of raw vegetables such as cabbage or cucumber.
A sedentary lifestyle causes a general slowing down of bodily functions and can be a cause for this.
Regular physical activity, even for a short period of time, is recommended.
For more detailed tips on how to debloat your belly, read our other post How do I debloat my stomach fast? 7 Great Tips
How do I get a pretty stomach as a woman? Sit up!
Continuously sitting in a bad position harms your back.
It’s not good for your internal organs either.
Vertebral deformities end up causing discomfort and pain.
This can make it difficult to move and may stop us from exercising.
Also, opt for a sitting position with knees together, and feet flat on the ground
Keep a straight back and don’t let go of your stomach!
Some women sit with their knees together and their feet apart.
This harms the hip and knee joints (especially the ligaments).
Also, don’t place heavy loads on your thighs: this cuts off blood circulation and promotes varicose veins.