What to wear with big thighs and hips? As plus-size lady, you should wear clothing that accentuates your upper body!
You’ll want to shift the focus from your hips and thighs to the upper body.
You can achieve this by wearing tops that draw attention upwards and minimize your hips.
Dressing with larger hips and thighs is a highly wanted topic, so we decided to put together a list of tips and tricks for you!
Table of Contents
What to wear with big thighs and hips? Introduction
The trick to dressing your body is striking the best possible balance.
For example, you have a pear-shaped body if you have bigger curves at your hips and thighs.
This indicates you have fuller hips & thighs compared to the typical person.
It’s a beautiful & typical shape that’s easy to style once you know a couple of tricks.
- Invest in some beautiful shapewear
- Use darker colors on your lower half to minimize your hips and thighs
- Whenever possible, use heels to stretch out your legs.
- Balance out your mid-section with bootcut, wider leg or flare jeans & trousers:
- For skirts: get an A-line, full, or maxi-skirt
- Wrap and A-line gowns will also flatter, creating a smaller waist & drawing attention from the bottom as the cut opens up.
What tops can you wear when you’re a pear shape?
- Play with different neck lines:
- boat neck
- Go for vibrant colors, prints & vertical stripes
- Pick tops with detailing:
- large collars
- puff sleeves
- & other embellishments
- Experiment with top lengths
Find one that falls below the largest part of your hips or those that hit mid-way through your hips.
Avoid hip-length, or ones that strike at the widest part of your hips, since this will only draw attention to this area!
What to wear with big thighs and hips? Conclusion
With the styling tips mentioned above, you can make your thighs look sleek and hot!
Use these to look flawless and carry style without worry.
Fuller hips need to be highlighted and combined with tops that flatter and show off what you have.
Last but not least: Read How to get rid of big fat thighs in order to tone and shape your thighs with a few excellent exercises!